A few highlights from the Second Polo Wine Dinner (PWD) of 2014
- Captain Colin joined us for the PWD
- We hit the Italian Raffaldini Vineyards to purchase wine for the PWD and had quite an extravagant picnic bathing in the sun
- We may or may not had gone to Total Wine and bought more wine for the PWD
- Chef B prepared Borscht and lamb shanks for everyone the day after the PWD
- Some mindful tea-action here and there
- And… Chef B and I announced the news of our engagement to our dear friends!
You are the sum total of everything you’ve ever seen, heard, eaten, smelled, been told, forgot – it’s all there. Everything influences each of us, and because of that I try to make sure that my experiences are positive. — Dr. Maya Angelou